It is the mission of Home Study
Services of North Carolina to provide a full range
of home study services to prospective adoptive
families of North Carolina in a professional,
timely and efficient manner.
Home Study Services of NC strives to provide
highly professional and personal services for
prospective adoptive parents and for those who
already have had a child placed with them.
Services will be timely and efficient. The
director has over 25 years of adoption experience
in both domestic and international adoption as
well as being an adoptive parent.
- Pre-assessment studies for domestic, independent
or direct placements.
- Home studies for international adoptions.
- Post-placement services and supervision once a
child is placed in the home.
- Court reports for re-adoption and to finalize
- Dossier preparation.
- Interstate placement documentation and reports.
- Educational training and workshops for
prospective adoptive parents.
Home Study Services of NC will provide services to
- A single parent or married couple applying for
or approved for adoptive placement of a child or
children either domestically or internationally.
- A child or sibling group and adoptive parents
after placement occurs.
- Adoptive parents and adoptive child or children
following entry of the decree of adoption.
Home Study Services of NC will serve clients
within a 150-mile radius of the office in Raleigh,